The Remote Low Maintenance (RLM) Flare System is constructed to use as a single high-pressure flow and is designed to meet the industry standard of flaring while protecting your site.
ASHCOR RLM flares can be scaled to fit individual site needs from 1.5 to 10 million scf/day.
Each RLM flare comes equipped with standard safety products including ASHCOR flame arresters and Flame Smart burner management system.
Standard Flare System Specs
- Retractable pilot system
- High pressure burner
- Scalable build options of 1.5 to 10 MMSCFD
- Sparkless ignition pilot
- Top burner section with windguard of SS304 and burner tips SS316
- Painted carbon steel base
- Flame Smart burner management system
- ASHCOR flame arrester
Optional Upgrade Features
- Pilot fuel gas coalescing filter
- Liquid level switch and automatic drain pump
- Solar panel functionality
Designed and manufactured with your individual site in mind, ASHCOR’s RLM Flare system is a reliable solution for any application that needs to safely and efficiently burn off waste gas.
Request a quote today to get started outfitting a flare for your site.